Reinvent yourself for remote work and move to Mexico
About this Event
As you know, working from home has become a reality for many in 2020. Some of us have been working at home during the peaks of the pandemic, and we don’t want to go back to the old system.
Especially, because remote work opens a lot of new possibilities, like
- Working more flexibly.
- Reconciling your work life and your family life.
- Avoiding commuting, or
- Living at a paradisiac location like Playa del Carmen.
About the webinar
It doesn’t matter if you’re 20 or 50: There is always something you can contribute to the digital economy.
In this webinar, you will get a basic toolkit of:
- How to turn your skills into a digital job.
- How to get started in the digital sector.
- Where to look for remote work.
Now let’s talk about Mexico. If you earn in dollars and live in Mexican pesos, you basically live like a King (or Queen). That is the magic formula, and the reason many Americans and Canadians moved to Mexico: about 1.5 million U.S. citizens currently live in this beautiful country.
We could talk for hours about this, but this time we’ll cover:
- The best places in Mexico for expats.
- Practical tips on moving to Mexico.
- Advantages of Mexico vs. the United States.
- Small tips to learn Spanish.
Hi! I’m Celeste. I’m a Spaniard expat in Mexico, and I myself work from home in this digital economy for American businesses, doing marketing, social media, and graphic design.
Love brought me here, and Mexican food made me stay. Find some of my articles at All About Playa del Carmen, where I write about what’s up in the Riviera Maya: news, gastronomy, festivals, local events, and more.