WHAT IS VIRTUAL HAPPY HOURS?
– Virtual Happy Hours is the most dynamic way to grow your network! And it’s completely free
– Nomad Habitat Community members come together weekly to promote their expertise, projects, companies etc
– Participants can speak for up to 10 minutes
– Anyone can join the meeting just to listen and share his/her contact info.
HOW DOES VIRTUAL HAPPY HOURS WORK?
– Through the video meetings, presenters get a chance to share their knowledge, experience, projects etc with participants for 10up to minutes each.
– And participants get to interact and learn directly from the best, all the while making their presence known and increasing their visibility to the industry.
– This happens in a very casual environment while people are enjoying their drinks.
– The participants can interact with fellow viewers, share their opinions, add to the conversation, acquire new skills, and develop their network at the same time.
– Participants now have direct access to the most experienced professionals in their industry with the ability to collaborate and interact with the community directly!
So, whether you’re looking for a chance to shine, or trying to share your knowledge and experience with the world while building your contacts and network, then you’ve come to the right place.
Nomad Habitat has been established to promote growth in the people so that they can take control of their ideas, build a strong network, bring forth innovation, and be successful at their game. We’re changing the way the world looks at remote working with the most revolutionary features on the market.
Ervin Aydin is a Remote Work Guru and a seasoned and well-traveled Remote Software Developer, who has worked in a number of different environments from big corporates including Apple & Accenture to small start-ups and personal projects. The mobile email campaign that he contributed to Google (YouTube Music Key) reached more than 145,000,000 YouTube users worldwide. His diverse and cultured experience indicates that he is able to easily adapt to new environments and join projects at various phases with ease and creativity.
He spent his earlier career building up his skills in .Net, before becoming a mobile and iOS developer, following
relocation to New York, US. He worked at Ricoh Americas Corporation on a web portal development project in NY. The portal has still been used by almost all the Ricoh Corporation customers globally!
Following a further relocation to the Bay Area, California, he worked on a freelance basis and from this point,
remained predominantly as a mobile and iOS contractor / consultant. Highlights include his time with Apple Inc., Accenture (clients Google and Southwest Airlines), and Idean (a fast-growing digital agency), following his relocation to the UK in 2017, working as a Remote Sr. iOS Developer for Teech App, where he has been involved in building an online education application. After that, he worked as the remote iOS Developer in a Xamarin project (client: Unilever) combining both his .Net and iOS skills together.
He has been developing code for more than 15 years, managing development teams and developing his own projects. All the work done is and will always be Remote!.